ANO "Center for Support and Development of Industrial Export, Export of Agricultural Products and Investment Development "Mosprom"
125009, Moscow, Bolshoy Kislovsky lane, 6, floor 4 Topics:
What data do we collect?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
We collect the following data:
How do we collect your data?
- content of your messages;
- history of your transactions;
- phone number;
- your employer/company name;
- date of message;
- IP address;
- cookie data;
- browser specifications;
- device specifications.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect via website forms and emails. We collect data and process data when you:
How will we use your data?
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Upon your will or in order to perform a contract with you, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our own storages and third party hosting providers with all necessary security measures. We will keep your data until deletion of your account. Marketing
We will send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You may always opt out of receiving marketing information.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third parties for marketing purposes.What are your data protection rights?
We make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access
– you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification
– you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure
– you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to restrict processing
– you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to object to processing
– you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to data portability
– you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.comCookies
What types of cookies do we use?
- Keeping you signed in;
- Keeping your data from erasure in incomplete sessions;
- Understanding how you use our website.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgHow to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we had not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the appropriate data protection authority: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en